Zuva Petroleum invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Project Engineer based in Harare.
• A Bachelors Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
• A valid licence of competence from the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers.
• Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
• A minimum of 5 years project management experience in a constructionindustry/mining environment.
Duties / Responsibilities
• The role shall be responsible for planning and implementation of specialized projects by ensuring all projects works are carried out according to the current best engineering standards.
• Carrying out projects technical feasibility studies and advice on costs and timelines.
• Plan, Schedule and execute projects according to the project implementation procedures.
• Formulation of SOP and operational manuals for new projects i.e. new equipment maintenance and operational manuals.
• Ensure compliance and documentation of HSSE standards and requirements.
• Ensure all projects are done in accordance to relevant local regulations.
• Prepare projects financial reports all the times.
• Manage and supervise consultants and contractors during project implementations.
• Carry out any other instructions in line with the areas of jurisdiction as required by the Engineering Manager from time to time.
If interested please apply below.
Zuva is a Zimbabwean company that was formed in 2010 and through our lineage, we boast of more than 80 years of industry leading presence in this country. We are one of Africa’s leading integrated energy companies operating from Zimbabwe.
Being one of Zimbabwe’s largest petroleum companies, Zuva boasts of an extensive national footprint. We have 72 retail service stations that continue to grow, thanks to our robust franchising programme. The franchising initiative is part of our commitment to develop indigenous entrepreneurs by offering them an opportunity to manage and run service stations in the mainstream of economic activity.