Plant Operator (4)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the above vacancy that has arisen at Cam and Motor Mine Floatation Section.
The successful applicant will report to the Plant-Metallurgist Floatation and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
• Supervising and running of shifts.
• Ensuring operating parameters are kept within the set targets
• Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained in the plant
• Maintaining and enforcing RioZim HSE standards.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE.
• National Diploma in extractive metallurgy.
• 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics, English and Science
• At least 5 years’ experience at a gold Floatation plant.
• Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards.
Interested persons should submit written applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to;
The Senior Human Resources Officer
Cam and Motor Mine
P O Box 57
Or Apply Below
A proudly Zimbabwean company that aims to become a large diversified regional company delivering sustainable shareholder wealth from natural resources.